Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is my first ever blog and it was inspired by my beautiful wife, Melanie. I am a law enforcement officer in South Mississippi and I have been catching crooks for most of my adult life. In my spare time, I enjoy cooking for my family and friends. It gives me great pleasure to watch people enjoying great tasting food.

With this blog, I will share some of my family's favorite dishes as well as some of my very own tasty creations. I hope that you will try some of the recipes and share them with your family and friends. I would also ask that if you have a favorite recipe that you and your friends enjoy, please share it here.

Included in this blog, if there is something that you need a recipe for, you can type in the food that you want to cook and then click, cook it, and it will then give you recipes to choose from along with a grocery list. I hope you find this helpful.

Thanks for checking out my blog, and I hope to see you here often. You never know, I just might share a story of two with you from time to time. In my line of work, just when you think that you have seen it all... someone will surprise you!

I Send You Best Wishes With These Dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment